Charts, Maps, and Interactive Graphics
Data Visualization: Charts, Maps, and Interactive Graphics gives an overview of a wide range of techniques and challenges, while staying accessible to anyone interested in working with and understanding data.
- Focusses on concepts and ways of thinking about data rather than algebra or computer code.
- Features 17 short chapters that can be read in one sitting.
- Includes chapters on big data, statistical and machine learning models, visual perception, high-dimensional data, and maps and geographic data.
- Contains more than 125 visualizations, most created by the author.
- Supported by a website with all code for creating the visualizations, further reading, datasets and practical advice on crafting the images.
Whether you are a student considering a career in data science, an analyst who wants to learn more about visualization, or the manager of a team working with data, this book will introduce you to a broad range of data visualization methods.
[Lire la suite]
- Avez-vous lu ce livre ou pensez-vous le lire ?
- Souhaitez-vous ajouter une critique de ce livre sur la page de la rubrique ?
- Avez-vous un commentaire à faire ?